If you love using a balance of your customer service skills and technical know-how, to help people solve problems and if you have a passion for numbers, this is the role for you!
The purpose of this role is to reduce the number and value of arrear accounts whilst maintaining Client Service standards and retain existing clients.
- To achieve the individual monthly targets set on phoning arrear clients to obtain payment arrangements through effective negotiations with the clients.
- To continuously strive to improve the targets set within the department.
- Display an understanding of conflict by effectively using conflict handling techniques.
- Adherence to scripts (opening, content and close).
- To resolve client queries within the prescribed turnaround times.
- Ensure timeous referrals of escalation of arrangements outside of mandate to management.
- Proactively assess work processes in order to recommend efficiencies.
- Accurately capture updated contact information from the client.
- Ensure productivity requirement targets are always met in line with processes and policy and procedures.
Are you this person?
- Do you have your matric?
- Are you an advanced excel user?