Contact Centre Recruiter
We are looking for a Contact Centre Recruiter to help us grow our contact centre sales teams.
The responsibilities of a Contact Centre Recruiter within Ignition Contact Centre includes; sourcing and interviewing top candidates according to company standards. You will also need to network with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our Sales Agent positions.
- Source potential candidates via various channels.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ skills, abilities, and culture fit.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, assessments and behavioural questions).
- Secure successful candidates and initiate onboarding processes for new hires.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to forecast department goals and hiring needs and build a talent pipeline geared towards fulfilling these requirements.
- Promote the company’s reputation as the best place to work.
Are you this person?
- We have positions available at our Durban Central and Umhlanga branches. Are you able to travel daily to either?
- Do you have a keen interest in a career as a Contact Centre Recruiter?
- Do you have strong contact centre expertise with the ability to understand and explain job requirements for Sales Agent roles?
- Are you a social media wizard?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- Are you computer literate and know how to work in Excel?