Contact Centre Trainer – Local
Help give our future employees the tools to be more independent. Equip them so that they gain more control of their lives and have a strong foundation upon which to build lifelong habits for success within our company.
Facilitate product, soft skills and systems training in a fast-paced contact centre environment so that we achieve both the company and our clients’ business and strategic objectives.
- Training preparation and facilitation – Update lesson plans, training material and versions to be used in facilitation of training in accordance with our curriculum, systems and/or product changes.
- Be an industry Thought Leader – Constantly look for ways to up-skill and familiarize yourself with business-related developments and enhancements in the industry. Constantly seek ways to improve the training experience and share your ideas with your colleagues.
- Coach and Develop our Trainees and new Employees – Provide additional support to the new agents during the first full month throughout our training phases and into full production. Identify development gaps of Trainees and new agents to assist their managers with helping our new employees achieve optimal performance. Provide ongoing feedback to the recruitment team to assist in the improvement of the calibre of future hires.
- Reporting and Assessments – Conducts and submits Skills Gap Analysis reports for existing staff as required. Submit daily reports. Prepare candidates for tests and assessments.
Are you this person?
- Do you have your Matric, as well as your Train the Trainer, and Material Development and Design qualifications?
- Are you able to assess learning outcomes?
- Do you have coaching experience?
- Are you qualified as, or interested in becoming, an accredited assessor?
- Do you have a minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in product, systems and/or soft skills training?
- Do you have training experience relevant to a Contact Centre and/or other high volume environment?