Data drives everything at the Ignition Group. We are maniacal about metrics and in a continuous race to find ways of creating, implementing and managing data strategies to get the best output on sales.
We are a tight-knit, fast-paced and even faster-growing team working with a large amount of complex data. We identify the opportunity to build powerful visualizations, the data team drives growth for every aspect of our business.
Lead Management and Predictive Dialling
- Ability to analyse large datasets to create and load batch files for sales campaigns to dial outbound.
- Work with relevant business unit managers to determine data strategies for the week.
- Deliver effective dialling strategies to enhance the success of multiple outbound campaigns.
- Execute and manage dialler strategies for multiple teams to ensure campaigns are penetrated efficiently and effectively to meet established business goals and client scorecard parameters.
Reporting and Analysis
- Provide accurate dialler analysis and management information, making recommendations for optimizing KPI’s and enhancing campaign success.
- Strong analytical skills required, including an extensive understanding of how to interpret department business needs and translate them into operational requirements.
- Analyse the quality and quantity of leads available to use across campaigns, planning monthly calling patterns appropriately.
- Advise senior management on best strategies to maximize use of the dialler and lists available.
- Reporting analysis of campaigns to ensure optimum performance.
- Develop, analyse and distribute statistics and identify trends to help determine the need for strategy changes and/or training.
- Ensure that the management information is accurate and timely – and is understood by all stakeholders.
- Design tracking methods to ensure that identified issues are adequately addressed within appropriate time frames.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration and monitoring of predictive dialler system including design, build and maintenance of campaigns.
- Optimize resource and KPI achievement through monitoring and managing real-time adherence.
- Drive productivity through the use of the dialler system and associated tools and software.
Are you this person?
- Do you have 2 years of intermediate MS SQL experience?
- Have you completed a certificate or diploma in SQL?
- Do you have SSIS experience?
- Have you worked on managing predictive diallers?
- Do you have experience working with large data sets?