Digital Campaign Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic individual to maintain and set up paid media campaigns for a number of brands within our exciting portfolio. The Digital Campaign Manager will be required to drive lead generation and ROI in the digital space, brand awareness, recruitment acquisition and likes, and reach campaigns.
We are defined by our greatest asset – our People! As a company founded by family, relationships have always been a strong focus of the business. We continuously strive to build on the bonds which you form when you first join us because coming to work should feel fantastic – It’s like being at work with your closest friends. The atmosphere is always buzzing with raw energy and excitement! Our culture is open, honest, sincere and most of all – rewarding!
We aim to give everyone that “Wow!!” experience. If you share in our mind-set and want to be part of a company that delivers beyond expectation – then join us!
Create. Build. Manage:
- Juggle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities and tight schedules.
- Collaborate with various technical and non-technical teams to provide creative ideas and solutions and meet brand strategic requirements.
- Create, build, manage and report on digital PPC campaigns through a variety of channels: Search, Social (AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Continually build, maintain and optimise campaigns and data in order to maximise performance from lead to sale to conversion activation.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Identify new digital advertising verticals to help the business always stay ahead.
- Responsible for building, maintaining, optimising and navigating PPC/Google Adwords campaigns/platforms.
- Support, troubleshoot, and analyse Google Adwords campaign performance in real-time.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Campaign testing and quality assurance.
- Implementation of Google analytics and tracking in order to improve e-commerce and user journey.
- Utilise Facebook as a strong advertising tool, through campaign development of PPC campaigns: lead generation, like campaigns, reach, custom audiences, remarketing tools and optimisation insights.
Are you this person?
- This role is based in Umhlanga. Are you able to travel to Umhlanga daily?
- Do you have a degree/diploma in marketing/ digital marketing management or similar?
- Do you have at least 3 years of digital marketing experience with brand management in an agency/ similar environment?
- Are you Google Adwords and/or Google Analytics certified?
- Can you prove your experience within a paid search marketing role – with an understanding of Google analytics?
- How strong of an analytical someone would you say you are?