Digital Marketing Manager
We capitalize on momentum. We know that the world is changing quickly and we act deliberately and urgently, like we’re running out of time. We value constant innovation and have a bias to action in order to get important things done.
Do you want to transform one of Africa’s largest investors in technology, media, telecommunications and financial services sectors?
We are looking for a digital wizard to develop and drive the growth of our brands. Mastermind the daily development and deployment of comprehensive digital marketing plans including SEO, SEM, display advertising, programmatic and paid social within the mobile, financial services and home services arenas.
Guide marketing, creative, and technology professionals as well as external partners, finding the best possible solutions for accelerated growth results in our business and theirs.
We are looking for a self-starter who will roll up their sleeves and execute on a variety of projects including building out innovative marketing campaigns, and diving deep into data in order to optimize each stage of the customer journey touch points.
- Do more than consult – you’ll immerse yourself in our businesses and drive daily performance, develop solutions and see them through as they are implemented.
- Create and drive quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leverage consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain and reactivate through various marketing channels. Brainstorm, validate, test and refine customer acquisition initiatives utilizing A/B split testing and data analysis to optimize each stage of our demand generation and customer journey touch points.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing channel experts, content, design, and tech teams to identify opportunities to optimize offers and response rates to maximize profit contribution.
- Manage an internal cross-functional team as well as external partner relationships.
- Provide constant website analysis; Day-to-day management of multiple websites analytics and the implementation of Google Analytics and Tracking in order to improve e-commerce and user journey.
Are you this person?
- Do you have either a Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g., business, economics, statistics, math, finance), or Bachelor’s degree in marketing or digital marketing management or similar?
- Are you Google Adwords certified?
- Do you have 3-6 years of experience in Digital Marketing, with expertise in Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO, e-Commerce, Email Marketing and/or Web Analytics?