If you are a creative thinker who is able to take a brief from concept through to completion and impress with your visual identity, strong layout skills when it comes to the digital world, and if you can complement your designs with an engaging learning experience – then we want to hear from you.
We are looking to expand our learning and development team with someone who has a strong design background. Your core function will require you to conceptualise and design instructional materials that are engaging and interactive.
- Conceptualise online learning experiences (including, but not limited to, videos, quizzes, gamification, animation, voice tools and interactions) based on sound instructional theory for promoting the acquisition of knowledge or to assess knowledge.
- Apply instructional design principles to meet learning outcomes.
- Transfer information from texts in creative ways to create and scaffold unique online learning experiences.
- A strong communicator you should have the ability to articulate and support design decisions based on the brief and agreed strategy.
- Produce written scripts of a high standard that demonstrate an understanding of the training outcomes.
- Create storyboards for online learning experiences based on specified texts, frameworks and outcomes.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to create multimedia education content.
- Participate in brainstorms and discussions surrounding processes, projects and proposals.
- Participate in, and contribute to, training sessions and workshops.
- You should be able to juggle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities and tight schedules.
LMS Content Management
- Perform quality assurance at key points throughout the workflow.
- Effect changes based on peer and stakeholder feedback.
- Package all learning material for integration into the learner management system.
Are you this person?
- Do you have a qualification in Instructional / Multimedia Design or equivalent?
- Are you proficient with Articulate Storyline and Camtasia Studio and know how to work with HTML and CSS?
- Do you have experience designing/creating online learning material?
- Have you previously designed courses or curriculum?