International Team Leader
At Ignition Group, our working environment provides the perfect setting for employees to exceed their potential. We believe in pushing our people to be the best version of themselves.
In the role of an International Team Leader, you will lead your team to provide and create an environment where people are inspired to do their best every day.
We are successful because of the support structures and collective abilities of our people. As a group, we believe our employees are our biggest asset. We value every person who contributes to our success. When Ignition moves forward, so do they.
- Ensure your team meets their core KPI sales performance and service targets.
- Target setting, call-flow management and interval control, drive and encourage individuals and the whole team, through call and utilisation times using measurement, targets, reward and recognition, feedback and communication.
- Responsible for the day to day management of your team, including the monitoring of shift patterns, time-keeping, absence, and overtime.
Coaching and Developing
- Coach, mentor and develop your team.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by seeking ideas, challenging the status quo, identifying best practice and reviewing departmental processes.
- Establish goals both for your team and for individual employees, and conduct regular performance reviews.
- Identify and address any training that your team require.
- Actively work with other Team Managers to ensure that all teams are geared towards achieving the success of the campaign.
Are you this person?
- Do you have a matric qualification?
- Have you been employed at Ignition Group for 6 months or more?
- Can you prove a high level of exceeding team KPI’s in previous role?
- Do you understand the importance of good attendance and always being punctual?
- Are you an excellent communicator who can work well under pressure?