Key Account Manager
Are you as passionate about customers as we are?
Show us what you know and we’ll return the favour by giving you the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the industry. Embark on a knowledge adventure!
At MVN-X (a division of the Ignition Group), our Key Account Managers are responsible for handling high-value business clients. This includes planning, forecasting, strategic partnership management and reporting against their key performance indicators.
If you are as customer obsessed as we are and want to become part of a network of young professionals destroying boundaries, then this is the role for you!
- Set targets, monitor performance, and ensure that sales performance reports are delivered in a timely manner.
- Manage monthly performance versus budget.
- Ability to analyse data and report on trends and anomalies within each segment of the business unit.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of marketing strategies, and tactics within the account.
- Ensure new products and services within the business unit and other service providers are rolled out within contact centre.
- Proactively evaluating risk assessments provided by the service providers and participate in risk mitigation.
- Develop strong strategic initiatives and conducts research on new products and opportunities to grow the business.
- Manage internal and external relationships with service providers, and ensure budgeted KPI’s are met.
Manage and Balance:
- Utilise sound business and technical process knowledge to integrate and manage various options and solutions, which align with the business strategy and roadmap.
- Effectively balance the requirements with current and planned services to meet changes in demand.
Are you this person?
- This role is based in Umhlanga. Are you able to travel to Umhlanga daily?
- Do you have a relevant degree or diploma? (This would be an advantage, but not essential)
- Do you have 3 to 5 years’ account management experience?
- Would you consider yourself skilled in the world of telco?
- Do you know your way around Ms. Excel and Ms. PowerPoint?
- Would you work up a sweat if we tested your financial acumen?
- Are you confident in your ability to analyse data and make recommendations to deliver optimum results?