The Ignition Group is a proudly South African investment company focusing on Technology, Media, Telecommunications and Financial services.
Our employees are always at the forefront of business technology and we count on them to use their knowledge and skills, to move our company from strength to strength.
We are looking for a Incident Manager individual to drive, facilitate and lead the technical resolutions of complex and highly visible technology incidents – ensuring maximum system availability.
Show us what you know and we’ll return the favour. Work with some of the best minds in the industry. Embark on a knowledge adventure with us!
- Manage the resolution process for all P1 and other critical incidents from inception to resolution.
- Ensure efficient and effective incident management and making recommendations.
- Drive, facilitate and lead the technical resolutions of complex technical incidents – ensuring maximum system availability.
- Organize, chair and manage MIM calls and process for business support where necessary.
- Ensure process and SLA adherence.
- Daily/weekly/monthly business reporting.
- Manage ticketing system for multiple business units.
- Act as escalation point for ticket quality management for all business units.
- Regularly update Service Account Managers for all business units.
- Manage customer service helpdesk and pro-actively resolve customer issues.
- Manage supplier activities (e.g. driving/escalating 3rd party agents to repair faults as per SLA agreements).
- Proactive monitoring of alarms to track the customer interfaces/elements, management of Alert Ops Queue.
- Engaging the 2nd Level technical team in a timely and efficient manner with first level diagnostics.
- Maintain quality standard of ticket management system.
- Coordinate with all suppliers and stakeholders to ensure that all incident is efficiently resolved and updated.
- Collect and update required changes to periodically update the ticketing tool.
- Continuously update customers on ticket status according to priority.
- Periodic escalations with supplier and business unit management team on resolution of incident and problem management.
- Monitor and manage the functional mailbox all times.
- Perform and be accountable for the ITIL aligned end to end Incident Management Process business units.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Are you this person?
- ITIL Foundation (Or Studying Towards)?
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role?
- Strong verbal and written communication?
T: +27 31 582 8300
A: Quadrant 4, Centenary Building, 30 Meridian Drive, Umhlanga, Durban