If you are a creative thinker who is able to take a brief from concept through to completion and impress with your visual identity, strong layout skills when it comes to the digital world, and if you can complement your designs with a true understanding of the web and how it works – then we want to hear from you!
We have our own in-house agency and are looking to expand our team with someone who has a strong web and design background. Your main role will be web/digital-based, assisting in a variety of mediums including a full digital complement: HTML web design, digital advertising, video and animation, concept design and application, and B-T-L execution.
With the belief that “Everything is written in pencil”, we encourage our teams to test new experiences, learn new languages and challenge the “status quo” to make us better.
Let your creative portfolio tell your story…
Creative Thought Leader:
- Brainstorm and creatively conceptualise across various web/digital platforms for internal and external communication.
- Social media content curation and design.
- Articulate and support design decisions based on the brief and agreed strategy.
Deliver and Inspire:
- Work on and delivering websites, CRM mailers, newsletters, and various digital projects.
- Work closely with technical and non-technical teams to develop and provide creative ideas and solutions and meet brand strategic requirements.
- Juggle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities and tight schedules.
- Maintaining brand CI and DNA standards across all brands and media.
Are you this person?
- This role is based at our Umhlanga branch. Are you able to travel to Umhlanga daily?
- Do you have a degree in multimedia design, web design or equivalent?
- Are you proficient with Adobe Creative Suite?
- Do you have 4-6 years of multimedia, web, digital and design experience?