Paid Media Specialist
Do you know what PPC is? Yes?! Then this just might be the job for you…
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic individual to maintain and setup large budget paid media campaigns for a number of brands within our exciting portfolio. To manage a team of social media experts and campaign managers in driving lead generation and ROI in the digital space.
We are defined by our greatest asset – our People! As a company founded by family, relationships have always been a strong focus of the business. We continuously strive to build on the bonds which you form when you first join us because coming to work should feel fantastic – It’s like being at work with your closest friends.
The atmosphere is always buzzing with raw energy and excitement! Our culture is open, honest, sincere and most of all – rewarding! We aim to give everyone that “Wow!!” experience. If you share in our mind-set and want to be part of a company that delivers beyond expectation – then join us!
Create, Build, Manage
- Juggle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities and tight schedules.
- Collaborate with various technical and non-technical teams to provide creative ideas and solutions and meet brand strategic requirements.
- Create, build, manage and report on digital PPC campaigns through a variety of channels: Search, Social (AdWords and Facebook).
- Continually build, maintain and optimize campaigns and data in order to maximize performance from lead to sale to conversion activation.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Identify new digital advertising verticals to help the business always stay ahead.
- Responsible for building, maintaining, optimising and navigating multiple PPC/Google Adwords campaigns/platforms across a diverse number of industries.
- Support, troubleshoot, and analyse Google Adwords campaign performance in real-time.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Campaign testing and quality assurance.
- Competitor research and post campaign analysis.
- Day-to-day management of multiple websites analytics.
- Implementation of Google analytics and tracking in order to improve eCommerce and user journey.
- Utilize Facebook as a strong advertising tool, through campaign development of PPC campaigns: lead generation, custom audiences, remarketing tools and optimization insights.
Are you this person?
- Do you have a degree/diploma in marketing/ digital marketing management or similar?
- Do you have at least 3 years digital marketing experience with brand management in an agency/ similar environment?
- Are you Google Adwords and/or Google Analytics certified?
- Can you prove your experience within a paid search marketing role – with an understanding of Google analytics?
- Are you brave enough to show-off your online advertising knowledge focusing on ROI through CPC, CPL through to COA?
- How strong of an analytical someone would you say you are?