Our employees are always at the forefront of business technology and we count on them to use their knowledge and skills, to grow our company web platforms.
We are looking for a Tester who will be able to test the integration of software (using API and automated tools) written by the development team or any 3rd party to ensure the integration is working as requested. This includes writing testing plans, test case and strategies to test.
Show us what you know and we’ll return the favour. Work with some of the best minds in the industry. Embark on a knowledge adventure with us!
- Test projects independently and see this to completion.
- Accurately test estimation of the test effort involved for each testing task based on risk considerations.
- Extract test requirements from business requirements specifications or User Stories.
- Write quality test plans, test cases and bug reports.
- Test the software and report errors to ensure a reduction in live defects.
- Work directly with the developer team leads, test lead, BA’s and developers to create and execute test plans and report any findings.
- Mentor Junior Testers
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Are you this person?
- Degree or certificate in software testing (ISTQB) or an IT qualification?
- 2-3 years of API Testing?
- Experience working in an Agile environment?
- Automation Testing?
- C# experience (advantageous)?