Is “Support” your middle name?
We are looking for only the best people out there, who thrive in challenging situations. We’re an organisation who takes the success of our business and customers seriously.
The Support Engineer is responsible for supporting and maintaining a highly sophisticated billing and customer care platform that is trusted by numerous Mobile Network Operators to manage millions of customers.
If you love using a balance of your customer service skills and technical know-how, to help people solve problems and if you have a passion for fixing issues, this is the role for you!
- Attend and manage all tickets assigned daily, within the given SLA.
- Escalate and feedback to the manager daily on tickets that cannot be resolved.
Daily Operational Checks
- Monitor the performance of the system.
- Provide 3rd party level support for customer queries.
- Accurately and timeously execute monthly bill runs for MVNOs, and provide reporting.
- Generate input for invoice documentation generation.
- Post financials to Pastel.
- Troubleshoot all issues with in the billing process and/or system.
Are you this person?
- Do you have either an IT related diploma or degree?
- Do you have experience in a development or systems support environment?
- SQL, Databases and DB structure, Oracle, Linux/Unix bash scripting, Java – are we speaking your language?
- Would you consider yourself an expert in all things MS. Office?
- Do you have experience is financial reporting?