Technical Support Engineer
Do you have a passion for technology? Do you love solving problems? Do you want to transform the IT industry by accelerating the shift to cloud computing and mobile devices? If so, we want you as a Technical Support Engineer!
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will provide our customers with a smooth transition from post-deployment to the support/maintenance phase, through remote support solving complex integration issues.
- Work with customers, in a post-sales role to provide a variety of support services.
- Act as a liaison between customers and product management to drive product development.
- Interact with all levels of management within the customer organisation.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Perform hands-on configuration and troubleshooting of the product.
- Survey customers to collect feedback and drive continuous improvement of delivery capabilities.
Customer Service Enhancement:
- Contribute to customer service improvements and make recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions with customers.
Are you this person?
- Are you able to work shifts between Monday to Friday; 15h00 to 03h00, and travel to Umhlanga daily?
- Do you have a minimum of 5+ years related experience?
- Do you have a degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline?
- Do you have an MCSE with concentration in Active Directory 2008 R2 or higher, with specific advanced work experience in Active Directory Group Policy creation and maintenance?
- Preference will be given to candidates who have knowledge of;
- Identity Access Management solutions.
- LDAP, SSO, SAML.
- Cloud applications such as; Office 365, Google Apps, Salesforce, Workday, or NetSuite, Box.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of SaaS/PaaS solutions.
- Root cause analysis.